Lodging a Complaint

Inner East Community Health always welcomes suggestions for improvement from our clients.  We appreciate the time it takes you provide feedback, compliments and complaints. Consumer Rights Responsibilities

Making a Complaint?

Any client who is not satisfied with any aspect of our services has the right to complain.

Who do you Complain To?

If you feel comfortable you can discuss your concerns directly with the staff member involved.  Or if you prefer you can speak to a more senior person.

Feedback Forms are located at all reception areas, and once completed can be dropped into the Feedback Box located at the reception desk.

If you prefer this can be carried out in person,via the telephone 9420 9114  or via email:  info@iechs.org.au


The Complaint process is confidential and will have no impact on any future care or treatment that may be required.

What happens next?

Inner East  Community Health will assess the complaint and conduct the necessary investigation.  A decision will then be made and action will be taken.

This process can take between 2 – 4 weeks.  Feedback will be provided back to the client with details and outcome.

What if Inner East Community Health cannot resolve your Complaint?

If Inner East Community Health been unable to resolve your complaint, you may wish to contact the Office of the Health Services Commissioner.

Their website explains how to lodge a complaint.    http://www.health.vic.gov.au/hsc/complaint.htm

Or telephone 1800 136 066